Paul Weston, the Chairman of the British Freedom Party, wrote the following response.
Unite Against Freedom!
By Paul Weston
The UAF — “Unite Against Freedom” — has temporarily got its totalitarian way and closed down British Freedom’s London meeting, through the use of violence and intimidation. George Whale received a phone call from the venue’s landlord earlier today. The man sounded very frightened and refused to say why the event was now off.
Such is the undemocratic way of the Communist Left. There are three points to be recognised here.
|1.||The Soviet / Communist Left invaded Poland two weeks after Germany crossed the border, in alliance with the Nazi Party. It was only when Hitler later attacked Russia that the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact disintegrated.|
|2.||Having sided with the Nazis, the Communists then went on to murder 100 million of their own countrymen in an evil, racist and warped attempt to bring about a socialist Utopia. All they achieved though (apart from Ukrainian genocide) was social, economic and environmental catastrophe.|
|3.||Unite Against Freedom is a Socialist/Communist organisation and they are simply carrying on in the same hateful and totalitarian way as they did in the last century. Islam is now their political pawn which they use to attack the traditional West — hence Islam must be protected.|
Nothing shows better the extreme hatred the Left has for Western Civilisation than their unashamed alliance with a movement (Islam) which is mortally opposed to liberalism’s sacred calves — women’s rights, gay rights, abortion and multiple cultures. Yet Islam and the Left are in harmony on the major issues. They are anti-Christian and anti-Jew; they are anti-democracy and anti-individual rights; they are anti-capitalist, and they regard the individual as existing merely to serve the collective. Consequently, they have the same common enemy — Western Civilisation.
Unite Against Freedom has been in the news this week. Not for any acts of human kindness of course, but for electing a terrorist sympathiser, one Azad Ali, to Vice Chair of UAF. Andrew Gilligan reports on this in The Daily Telegraph, and states:
Azad is the community affairs co-ordinator of the extremist Islamic Forum of Europe, which controls the East London Mosque and which is dedicated, in its own words, to changing the “very infrastructure of society, its institutions, its culture, its political order and its creed … from ignorance to Islam.” Through “hisbah” (the enforcement of Islamic law) and “jihad,” it aims to create a “global” Islamic dictatorship, the caliphate, and its “primary work” in this “is in Europe, because it is this continent, despite all the furore about its achievements, which has a moral and spiritual vacuum.”
In addition, Azad Ali of Unite Against Freedom has been exposed at the blog site Harry’s place:
- Azad Ali opposes democracy “if it means at the expense of not implementing the sharia”
- Azad Ali sued The Daily Mail for suggesting that comments on his blog showed that he was “a hardline Islamic extremist who supports the killing of British and American soldiers in Iraq by fellow Muslims as justified”. He lost.
- Azad Ali used to attend talks by the spiritual leader of Al Qaeda in Europe: Abu Qatada.
- Azad Ali wants Ismail Haniyeh — leader of the genocidal antisemitic terrorist organisation, Hamas — to be the Caliph of the next Caliphate.
- Azad Ali admired the Al Qaeda and recruiter Anwar al-Awlaki and had this to say about him on the Islamic Forum of Europe’s blog: “I really do love him for the sake of Allah, he has an uncanny way of explaining things to people which is endearing.”
- Azad Ali’s show on the Islam Channel was sanctioned by OFCOM for its failure to maintain due impartiality in its coverage of the Israel-Palestine conflict, including in relation to comments on Mahmoud Abbas. That’s because he’s a Hamas supporter.
- When an undercover reporter for Dispatches exposed Azad Ali’s political views, he threatened them on his radio show, saying: “We’ve got a picture of you and a lot more than you thought we had. We’ve tracked you down to different places. And if people are gonna turn what I’ve just said into a threat, that’s their fault, innit?”
So this is the UAF: historically the ideological allies of the Nazis, genocidal murderers of their own people, and now promoters of Islamic terrorism. It is hard to believe in a non-surreal world that these truly obscene and damaged people have the gall, the sheer hypocritical effrontery, to maintain that WE are the fascists. Verily, they need mental counselling.
The typical Unite Against Freedom activist probably suffers from some childhood trauma or other, so perhaps we should excuse them, or at least sympathise with them. But what is inexcusable is the support these Nazi thugs received from Ken Livingstone and a number of Members of Parliament — who must be held to account for publicly endorsing such a fascist, hateful and rabidly anti-British, racist organisation.
The list of MP’s is here, and I will soon be providing a form letter to send to them, should they happen to represent your constituency. British Freedom will of course be writing to David Cameron — who has also endorsed the UAF — about this disgusting matter:
|Diane Abbott MP||Barbara Follett MP||Rev W Martin Smyth MP|
|Janet Anderson MP||Barry Gardiner MP||Diana Organ MP|
|Adrian Bailey MP||Edward Garnier MP||Colin Pickthall MP|
|Vera Baird MP||Neil Gerrard MP||Adam Price MP|
|Tony Benn||Ian Gibson MP||Ken Purchase MP|
|Roger Berry MP||Jane Griffiths MP||Ernie Ross MP|
|Clive Betts MP||Peter Hain MP||Jim Sheridan MP|
|Peter Bottomley MP||Mike Hancock MP||Angela Smith MP|
|Peter Bradley MP||David Hanson MP||Anthony Steen MP|
|David Cameron MP||Doug Henderson MP||Sir Teddy Taylor MP|
|Martin Caton MP||Kelvin Hopkins MP||John Trickett MP|
|Colin Challen MP||Brian Iddon MP||Paul Tyler MP|
|Helen Clark MP||Eric Illsley MP||Keith Vaz MP|
|Harry Cohen MP||Martin Jones MP||Rudi Vis MP|
|John Cryer MP||Ken Livingstone||Derek Watts MP|
|Terry Davis MP||Alice Mahon MP||Betty Williams MP|
|Janet Dean MP||Rob Marris MP||Tony Worthington MP|
|Brian Donohue MP||Alan Meale MP||David Wright MP|
|Louise Ellman MP||Laura Moffatt MP|
|Bill Etherington MP||Julie Morgan MP|